- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Korean Religions
- University of Hawai'i Press
- État, religion et répression en Asie. Chine, Corée, Japon et Vietnam (XIIIe-XXIe siècles) [State, Religion and Repression in Asia: China, Korea, Japan and Vietnam (13th-21st Centuries)] (review) Volume 2, Number 2, October, 2011, pp. 156-159
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $36.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Editors' Preface
- État, religion et répression en Asie. Chine, Corée, Japon et Vietnam (XIIIe-XXIe siècles) [State, Religion and Repression in Asia: China, Korea, Japan and Vietnam (13th-21st Centuries)] (review)
- Trial and Error in Modernist Reforms: Korean Buddhism under Colonial Rule (review)
- Korean American Evangelicals: New Models for Civic Life (review)
- 한국 그리스도교 비평 . Han'guk Kŭrisŭdogyo pip'yŏng [A Critique of Korean Christianity] (review)
- 근대 한・일 관계사 속의 기독교 . Kŭndae Han-Il kwan'gyesa sok ŭi Kidokkyo [Christianity in the History of Modern Korea-Japan Relations] (review)
- Kyŏnggi Southerners' Notion of Heaven and Its Influence on Tasan's Theory of Human Nature
- Montanism and the "Empire of Mount Sion (시온산 제국 )": Lessons from the Early Church and the Early Korean Church
- A Buddhist Christmas: The Buddha's Birthday Festival in Colonial Korea (1928-1945)
- The Place of "Religion" in Colonial Korea around 1910 : The Imperial History of "Religion"
- Religion as a Moving Target: Keynote Address for "International Conference on Korean Religions in Inter-Cultural and Global Contexts"
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content