To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $54.00 USD.
This issue contains 14 articles in total
- Introduction: Roth and Women
- Contesting Histories: German and Jewish Americans and the Legacy of the Holocaust (review)
- Passing into the Present: Contemporary American Fiction of Racial and Gender Passing (review)
- I Sing the Body Politic: History as Prophecy in Contemporary American Literature (review)
- Philip Roth: American Pastoral, The Human Stain, The Plot Against America (review)
- Philip Roth and the Zuckerman Books: The Making of a Storyworld (review)
- Against Representation: Death, Desire, and Art in Philip Roth’s The Dying Animal
- “[A]nything but fragile and yielding”: Women in Roth’s Recent Tetralogy
- Matrimony: Re-Conceiving the Mother in Philip Roth’s Life Writing
- “You’re Neither One Thing (N)or The Other”: Nella Larsen, Philip Roth, and The Passing Trope
- My Own Foe from the Other Gender: (Mis)representing Women in The Dying Animal
- “Angry Because She Stutters”: Stuttering, Violence, and the Politics of Voice in American Pastoral and Sorry
- Editor’s Column
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.