To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Editors’ Note
- Animal Animal Animal Animal
- “The Paradox of My Work”: Making Sense of the Factory Farm with Temple Grandin
- Tense Animals: On Other Species of Pastoral Power
- Rightlessness: The Perplexities of Human Rights
- Do We Need Continental Philosophy?: Nonhumans, Ethics, and the Complexity of Reality
- The Gaze Called Animal: Notes for a Study on Thinking
- Identity, Difference, Indistinction
- Where is the Animal after Post-Humanism?: Sue Coe and the Art of Quivering Life
- Animals . . . In Theory: Nine Inquiries in Human and Nonhuman Life
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content