To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $12.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- About the Contributors
- Chocolate Pie
- The Case of the Wild Onions: The Impact of Ramps on Cherokee Rights
- Vimala Cooks, Everybody Eats
- "Boomtown Rabbits": The Rabbit Market in Chatham County, North Carolina, 1880-1920
- Theodore Peed's Turtle Party
- "She Ought to Have Taken Those Cakes": Southern Women and Rural Food Supplies
- Tradition, Treme, and the New Orleans Renaissance: Lolis Eric Elie
- "The Deepest Reality of Life": Southern Sociology, the WPA, and Food in the New South
- Front Porch
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content