- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Frontiers: A Journal of Women Studies
- University of Nebraska Press
- Teaching about Sexual Violence in Higher Education: Moving from Concern to Conscious Resistance Volume 33, Number 1, 2012, pp. 63-82
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- Feminist Currents
- Chick Lit in the Undergraduate Classroom
- Teaching about Sexual Violence in Higher Education: Moving from Concern to Conscious Resistance
- On First Ladies and Passing at the Equator: Madame Sarkozy, Madame Michelle, Maman Chantal
- Artist's Statement: The Plural Wife Project
- A Cautionary Tale: On Limiting Epistemic Oppression
- "Business as Usual": Sex, Race, and Work in Spike Lee's Bamboozled
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content