To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- Introduction: American Poetry, 2000-2009
- Index to Volumes 51 and 52
- "Living Letterforms": The Ecological Turn in Contemporary Digital Poetics
- Bodies that Antimatter: Locating U.S Latino/a Poetry, 2000-2009
- Asian American Poetry in the First Decade of the 2000s
- Going Overboard: African American Poetic Innovation and the Middle Passage
- In Other Words: Postmillennial Poetry and Redirected Language
- "Sing to Me Now": Contemporary American Poetry and Song
- Contemporary U.S. Poetry and Its Nationalisms
- "Not Needed, Except as Meaning": Belatedness in Post-9/11 American Poetry
- Avant-Garde Interrupted: A New Narrative after AIDS
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content