To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $27.00 USD.
This issue contains 15 articles in total
- Index–Volume 78
- Imagining Philadelphia: Edmund Bacon and the Future of the City (review)
- Race and Renaissance: African Americans in Pittsburgh since World War II (review)
- A Town In-Between: Carlisle, Pennsylvania, and the Early Mid-Atlantic Interior (review)
- David Franks: Colonial Merchant (review)
- Beyond the Furnace: Concrete, Conservation, and Community in Postindustrial Pittsburgh
- Review of the National Museum of American Jewish History, Philadelphia
- Saving the Birthplace of the American Revolution
- William Smith and the Impact of the West on American History
- The William Smith House: Organizing the Frontier in the Eighteenth and Twenty-First Centuries
- Saving the Birthplace of the American Revolution: With Introductory Remarks by Patrick Spero and Nathan Kozuskanich
- “Your Petitioners Are in Need”: Pleasant Hills as a Case Study in Borough Incorporation
- Early Modern Migration from the Mid-Wales County of Radnorshire to Southeastern Pennsylvania, with Special Reference to Three Meredith Families
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.