- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- The American Indian Quarterly
- University of Nebraska Press
- Navajo Pawn: A Misunderstood Traditional Trading Practice Volume 36, Number 2, Spring 2012, pp. 150-181
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $20.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Good Meat (review)
- Apache 8 (review)
- For the Generations: Native Story and Performance (review)
- Upholding Indigenous Freedoms of Religion and Medicine: Peyotists at the 1906–1908 Oklahoma Constitutional Convention and First Legislature
- Kicking Bear, John Trudell, and Anthony Kiedis (of the Red Hot Chili Peppers): “Show Indians” and Pop-Cultural Colonialism
- Navajo Pawn: A Misunderstood Traditional Trading Practice
- Marked by Fire: Anishinaabe Articulations of Nationhood in Treaty Making with the United States and Canada
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content