- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Land Economics
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Does the Existence of a Public Good Enhance Cooperation among Users of Common-Pool Resources? Volume 87, Number 2, May 2011, pp. 335-345
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Natural Disasters and Foreign Direct Investment
- Does the Existence of a Public Good Enhance Cooperation among Users of Common-Pool Resources?
- Impacts of Land Certification on Tenure Security, Investment, and Land Market Participation: Evidence from Ethiopia
- What Is Tenure Security?: Conceptual Implications for Empirical Analysis
- Testing the Fundamental Assumption of Choice Experiments: Are Values Absolute or Relative?
- Valuing the Visual Disamenity of Offshore Wind Power Projects at Varying Distances from the Shore: An Application on the Delaware Shoreline
- Are There Spatial Spillovers in the Adoption of Clean Technology?: The Case of Organic Dairy Farming
- Sizing Reserves within a Landscape: The Roles of Villagers' Reactions and the Ecological-Socioeconomic Setting
- The Impact of Ethanol Plants on Surrounding Farmland Values: A Case Study
- Crowding Out Open Space: The Effects of Federal Land Programs on Private Land Trust Conservation
- Do Agricultural Land Preservation Programs Reduce Farmland Loss?: Evidence from a Propensity Score Matching Estimator
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content