- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Land Economics
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Minerals, Institutions, Openness, and Growth: An Empirical Analysis Volume 86, Number 2, May 2010, pp. 313-328
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Environmental Information Provision, Market Valuation, and Firm Incentives: An Empirical Study of the Japanese PRTR System
- Using Respondent Uncertainty to Mitigate Hypothetical Bias in a Stated Choice Experiment
- A Combinatorial Optimization Approach to Nonmarket Environmental Benefit Aggregation via Simulated Populations
- The Effect of Clean Water Regulation on Profitability: Testing the Porter Hypothesis
- Minerals, Institutions, Openness, and Growth: An Empirical Analysis
- Evaluating Split Estates in Oil and Gas Leasing
- Estimating the Demand for Tree Canopy: A Second-Stage Hedonic Price Analysis in Portland, Oregon
- Forecasting Open Space with a Two-Rate Property Tax
- Farmland Owners' Land Sale Preferences: Can They Be Affected by Taxation Programs?
- China's Sloping Land Conversion Program: Does Expansion Equal Success?
- Limits to the Privatization of Fishery Resources
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content