- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Land Economics
- University of Wisconsin Press
- On Spatial Heterogeneity in Environmental Compliance Costs Volume 87, Number 1, February 2011, pp. 28-44
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- Prize in History of Economics
- Land Use, Production Growth, and the Institutional Environment of Smallholders: Evidence from Burkinabè Cotton Farmers
- Water Markets, Licenses, and Conservation: Some Implications
- Are Housing Bubbles Contagious?: A Case Study of Las Vegas and Los Angeles Home Prices
- Urbanization and the Viability of Local Agricultural Economies
- Valuing Beach Quality with Hedonic Property Models
- Climate Change and Housing Prices: Hedonic Estimates for Ski Resorts in Western North America
- Do EPA Administrators Recommend Environmental Policies That Citizens Want?
- Valuing a Spatially Variable Environmental Resource: Reducing Non-Point-Source Pollution in Green Bay, Wisconsin
- On Spatial Heterogeneity in Environmental Compliance Costs
- Income Sorting and the Demand for Clean Air: Evidence from Southern California
- The City-Level Effects of the 1990 Clean Air Act Amendments
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content