- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Human Resources
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Identifying Effective Classroom Practices Using Student Achievement Data Volume 46, Number 3, Summer 2011, pp. 587-613
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Using Achievement Tests to Measure Language Assimilation and Language Bias among the Children of Immigrants
- On Money and Motivation: A Quasi-Experimental Analysis of Financial Incentives for College Achievement
- Identifying Effective Classroom Practices Using Student Achievement Data
- The Phantom Gender Difference in the College Wage Premium
- Changing the Price of Marriage: Evidence from Blood Test Requirements
- Poverty, Violence, and Health: The Impact of Domestic Violence During Pregnancy on Newborn Health
- Marriage Meets the Joneses: Relative Income, Identity, and Marital Status
- Relative Deprivation and Health: Which Reference Groups Matter?
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content