To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $34.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- News and Announcements
- An Island Cabin (review)
- Adopting America: Childhood, Kinship, and National Identity in Literature, and: Claiming Others: Transracial Adoption and National Belonging, and: Kin of Another Kind: Transracial Adoption in American Literature (review)
- Making American Culture: A Social History 1900-1920 (review)
- Writing the Northland: Jack London's and Robert W. Service's Imaginary Geography (review)
- A Note on S. Behrman as a Jew in Frank Norris's The Octopus
- Capitalist Reform: Dreiser's The Titan and the Benefits of Competition
- "a strange and ecstatic pleasure": The Voyeurism of the Naturalist's Gaze in Frank Norris's Vandover and the Brute and McTeague
- Anarchism and the Brute: Frank Norris, Herbert Spencer, and Anti-Government Atavism
- Jack London's London Publisher
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content