- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Good Society
- Penn State University Press
- The Ferocity of Hope: Accountability and the People's Tribunate in Machiavellian Democracy Volume 20, Number 2, 2011, pp. 216-225
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- Round-Robin Commentary
- Young People, Relativism, and Natural Law
- Impartial Attractiveness as a Moral Test
- Universals, Knowledge Claims, and Methods
- "Machiavellian Democracy," Differentiated Citizenship, and Civic Unity
- Incentivize the Powerful or Empower the Poor?: Thoughts on John McCormick's Machiavellian Democracy
- The Ferocity of Hope: Accountability and the People's Tribunate in Machiavellian Democracy
- Machiavellian Democratic Innovations: McCormick's People's Tribunate
- Learning How Not to Be Good: A Plebeian Perspective
- Do We Need the Vote?: Reflections on John McCormick's Machiavellian Democracy
- Republicanism: Democratic or Popular?
- Machiavellian Democracy: An Engine for Reform
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content