- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Comparative Literature Studies
- Penn State University Press
- Ancient Epistolary Fictions: The Letter in Greek Literature, and: Relays: Literature as an Epoch of the Postal System (review) Volume 40, Number 3, 2003, pp. 329-333
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $26.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Particular and Universal: Studies in Asian, European and American Literature (review)
- In Search of Sunjata: The Mande Oral Epic as History, Literature, and Performance (review)
- Rhetoric and Law in Early Modern Europe (review)
- Membranes: Metaphors of Invasion in Nineteenth-Century Literature, Science, and Politics (review)
- Ancient Epistolary Fictions: The Letter in Greek Literature, and: Relays: Literature as an Epoch of the Postal System (review)
- Romanticism Repays Gothicism: E.T.A. Hoffmann's "Councilor Krespel" as a Recovery of Matthew G. Lewis' The Monk
- Of Whores and Heiresses: Polish Women, German Men and Stereotypes in Heinrich Boll's Der Zug war punktlich and Krzysztof Zanussi's Drogi posród nocy
- Alfred Lemm and Rudyard Kipling: Ironic Commentaries on Women's Wartime Shifts
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content