To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $39.00 USD.
This issue contains 17 articles in total
- Editorial: A Foolish Consistency, Hobgoblins, and the Need for Standard Abbreviations of Hemingway Works
- Abbreviations for Hemingway Works Cambridge Edition of The Letters of Ernest Hemingway
- Bulletin Board
- Current Bibllography
- Ernest Hemingway and the Geography of Memory (review)
- Hemingway und die Deutschen (review)
- Print the Legend (review)
- The Paris Wife (review)
- Hemingway’s Second War: Bearing Witness to the Spanish Civil War (review)
- The Letters of Ernest Hemingway: Volume I, 1907–1922 (review)
- Hemingway’s Commedia Dell’arte Story?: “Out of Season”
- Hemingway Encounters: A Biographer Reminisces
- The Elephant in the Writing Room: Sympathy and Weakness in Hemingway’s “Masculine Text,” The Garden of Eden
- Leopoldina Rodríguez: Hemingway’s Cuban Lover?
- Race-ing Hemingway: Revisions of Masculinity and/as Whiteness in Ernest Hemingway’s Green Hills of Africa and Under Kilimanjaro
- “They Have Rewritten It All”: Film Adaptations of A Farewell to Arms
- Ernest Hemingway: In the Ring and Out
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content