- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- Sign Language Studies
- Gallaudet University Press
- How Teacher Mediation during Video Viewing Facilitates Literacy Behaviors Volume 12, Number 1, Fall 2011, pp. 98-118
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Hand Talk: Sign Language among American Indian Nations (review)
- Computer-Assisted Language Learning in British Sign Language Learning
- How Teacher Mediation during Video Viewing Facilitates Literacy Behaviors
- Numeral Variation in New Zealand Sign Language
- Features and Natural Classes in ASL Handshapes
- Toward a Phonetic Representation of Hand Configuration: The Fingers
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content