- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Sports Media
- University of Nebraska Press
- Sports Journalists' Use of Social Media and Its Effects on Professionalism Volume 6, Number 2, Fall 2011, pp. 43-64
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $39.00 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- The Transcendent Metrosexual: Affirmations of Hegemonic Masculinity in Press Coverage of the Birth of Tom Brady's Son
- Flipping the Field: The Next Generation of Newspaper Sports Journalists
- Sports Journalists' Use of Social Media and Its Effects on Professionalism
- Feeling the Love: Sportscasters Score Big with Job Satisfaction
- Just Like One of the Guys?: Perceptions of Male and Female Sportscasters' Voices
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content