- Price: $19.00 USD
- The Good Society
- Penn State University Press
- In Search of a Democratic, Egalitarian, Commercial Republic Volume 20, Number 1, 2011, pp. 119-136
To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Introduction: The Ostroms and the Bloomington School
- A PEGS Reader
- In Search of a Democratic, Egalitarian, Commercial Republic
- A Civic Science
- Public Work and the Politics of the Commons
- Constitutional Artisanship and Institutional Diversity: Elinor Ostrom, Vincent Ostrom, and the Workshop
- Social Dilemmas and Self-Organization in Pre-Defined and in Self-Selected Groups
- Institutional Design and Ideas-Driven Social Change: Notes From an Ostromian Perspective
- Tayloring Game Theory the Ostrom Way
- The Bloomington School and American Institutionalism
- Seeing Like a Citizen: The Contributions of Elinor Ostrom to "Civic Studies"
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.