- Digital Price: $5.00 USD (All sales final)
- CR: The New Centennial Review
- Michigan State University Press
- History, Life, and Justice in Friedrich Nietzsche's Vom Nutzen und Nachtheil der Historie für das Leben Volume 10, Number 3, Winter 2010, pp. 167-188
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 15 articles in total
- Editors' Note
- Anthropomorphism, Again
- Eternal Life and Biopower
- The Problem of Law and Life in Nietzsche's Thought
- History, Life, and Justice in Friedrich Nietzsche's Vom Nutzen und Nachtheil der Historie für das Leben
- Temporality of Life and Finality
- The Stoic Psychological Physicalism: An Ancient Version of the Causal Closure Thesis
- A Bug's Life: Aristotle's Metaphysics of Divided Insects
- Heidegger's Ontology of Life before Being and Time: Scope and Limits
- The Different Life [La vie différante]
- The Remains of the Romantic Philosophy of Nature: Being as Life, or the Plurality of Living Beings?
- Kant and the Concept of Life
- Life and Beauty: In the Middle, In the Extreme
- The Slightest Breath (On Living)
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content