- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Education and Treatment of Children
- West Virginia University Press
- Assessing the Effects of the McGraw Hill Phonemic Awareness Program with Preschool Children with Developmental Delays: A Case Study Volume 34, Number 3, August 2011, pp. 373-387
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Effective programs for treating autism spectrum disorder: Applied behavior analysis models (review)
- Teaching methods that really work! Evidence based methods of instruction (review)
- Behavior Observations for Linking Assessment to Treatment for Selective Mutism
- Assessing the Effects of the McGraw Hill Phonemic Awareness Program with Preschool Children with Developmental Delays: A Case Study
- Mothers' and Teachers' Estimations of First Graders' Literacy Level and their Relation to the Children's Actual Performance in Different SES Groups
- School Reform and Mental Health Services for Students with Emotional Disturbances Educated in Urban Schools
- Using an iPod Touch to Teach Social and Self-Management Skills to an Elementary Student with Emotional/Behavioral Disorders
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content