- Digital Price: $18.00 USD (All sales final)
- Pacific Science
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Natural Diet of Juvenile Abalone Haliotis fulgens and H. corrugata (Mollusca: Gastropoda) in Bahia Tortugas, Mexico Volume 57, Number 3, July 2003, pp. 319-324
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Association Affairs
- Regressions of Length and Width to Predict Arthropod Biomass in the Hawaiian Islands
- Natural Diet of Juvenile Abalone Haliotis fulgens and H. corrugata (Mollusca: Gastropoda) in Bahia Tortugas, Mexico
- Marine Isopod Crustaceans from Easter Island
- New Records and Notes on Hawaiian Marine Benthic Chlorophyta, including Pseudochlorodesmis abbreviata (Gilbert), n. comb. (Udoteaceae) and Cladophora luxurians (Gilbert), n. comb. (Cladophoraceae)
- The Liagoraceae (Rhodophyta: Nemaliales) of the Hawaiian Islands. 1: First Record of the Genus Gloiotrichus for Hawai'i and the Pacific Ocean
- Pteridophytes of Moorea, French Polynesia, with a New Species, Tmesipteris gracilis (Psilotaceae)
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content