To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $39.00 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- Bulletin Board
- Current Bibliography
- Hunting for Hemingway (review)
- Hemingway's Guns: The Sporting Arms of Ernest Hemingway (review)
- Hemingway on Politics and Rebellion (review)
- Note to R (G) B from E (of) H: Hemingway's Inscriptions to Robert Benchley
- A Frost/Hemingway Roundtable Co-Sponsored by the Robert Frost Society and the Hemingway Society, 28 December 2007, Modern Language Association, Chicago, IL
- For Ernest, With Love and Squalor: The Influence of Ernest Hemingway on J.D. Salinger
- Redeeming the Serpentine Subtext: Dennis Covington's Appropriation of Hemingway's The Sun Also Rises in Salvation on Sand Mountain
- Taboo or Tolerable?: Hemingway's For Whom the Bell Tolls in Postwar Spain
- The Names of Rivers and the Names of Birds: Ezra Pound, Louis Agassiz, and the "Luminous Detail" in Hemingway's Early Fiction
- "He Had Never Written a Word of That": Regret and Counterfactuals in Hemingway's "The Snows of Kilimanjaro"
- Pilar and Maria: Hemingway's Feminist Homage to the "New Woman of Spain" in For Whom the Bell Tolls
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content