- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Victorian Poetry
- West Virginia University Press
- "I make the whole world answer to my art": Alice Meynell's Poetic Identity Volume 41, Number 2, Summer 2003, pp. 259-275
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- Professor Jerome Hamilton Buckley
- A Reflection on Fiction and Art in "The Lady of Shalott"
- Patmore, Pascal, and Astronomy
- "I make the whole world answer to my art": Alice Meynell's Poetic Identity
- Confusing the Issue? A.C. Bradley's Theory of Poetry and its Contexts
- War of the Winds: Shelley, Hardy, and Harold Bloom
- Cecil Y. Lang, 1920-2003
- The Lost Pamphlet Version of D. G. Rossetti's "The Stealthy School of Criticism"
- "Unhackneyed thoughts and winged words": Arnold, Locke, and the Similes of Sohrab and Rustum
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content