- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Victorian Poetry
- West Virginia University Press
- Polymetrical Dissonance: Tennyson, A. Mary F. Robinson, and Classical Meter Volume 49, Number 2, Summer 2011, pp. 199-216
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 14 articles in total
- Poetic Data and the News from Poems: A For Better for Verse Memoir
- Manifest Prosody
- Rhythms, Poetic and Political: The Case of Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Eye Rhyme: Visual Experience and the Poetics of Gerard Manley Hopkins
- Polymetrical Dissonance: Tennyson, A. Mary F. Robinson, and Classical Meter
- Materializing Meter: Physiology, Psychology, Prosody
- Ironizing Prosody in John Davidson's "A Ballad in Blank Verse"
- Victorian Prosody: Measuring the Field
- "Opening" the Pentameter: Hopkins's Metrical Experimentation
- Good(s) Sonnets: Hopkins's Moral Materiality
- Thronging the Ear: Hopkins and the Counterpoint of Prosody
- Patmore, Hopkins, and the Problem of the English Metrical Law
- Hopkins's Prosody
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content