To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $21.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- guest editor's note
- A Problem-Solving Template for Integrating Qualitative and Quantitative Physics Instruction
- Active and Collaborative Learning in an Introductory Electrical and Computer Engineering Course
- Student Learning and Student Satisfaction in an Interactive Classroom
- Active Learning in Large Classes: Can Small Interventions Produce Greater Results Than Are Statistically Predictable?
- A Course Wiki: Challenges in Facilitating and Assessing Student-Generated Learning Content for the Humanities Classroom
- Taking a Stand as a Student-Centered Research University: Active and Collaborative Learning Meets Scholarship of Teaching at the University of Alabama
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content