To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 16 articles in total
- Books Received
- Zhuangzi: The Essential Writings, with Selections from Traditional Commentaries (review)
- Mengzi: With Selections from Traditional Commentaries (review)
- The Linji Lu and the Creation of Chan Orthodoxy: The Development of Chan's Records of Sayings Literature (review)
- Die Kunst des Lebens und andere Künste: Skurrile Skizzen zu einem euro-daoistischen Ethos ohne Moral (review)
- Readings from the Lu-Wang School of Neo-Confucianism (review)
- Zhuangzi and Early Chinese Philosophy: Vagueness, Transformation and Paradox (review)
- Plant Lives: Borderline Beings in Indian Traditions (review)
- A Note on Nirvikalpaka and Savikalpaka Perception
- A Reply to Garfield and Westerhoff on "Acquiring Emptiness"
- Acquiring the Notion of a Dependent Designation: A Response to Douglas L. Berger
- Mozi's Moral Theory: Breaking the Hermeneutical Stalemate
- The Concept of Zhen 真 in the Zhuangzi
- Sarkar on the Buddha's Four Noble Truths
- Mou Zongsan, Hegel, and Kant: The Quest for Confucian Modernity
- The Différance that Makes All the Difference: A Comparison of Derrida and Śaṅkara
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content