- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Education and Treatment of Children
- West Virginia University Press
- The Effect of Teacher Coaching with Performance Feedback on Behavior-Specific Praise in Inclusion Classrooms Volume 34, Number 2, May 2011, pp. 209-227
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Bringing ABA Into Your Inclusive Classroom: A Guide to Improving Outcomes for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders (review)
- Success Strategies for Teaching Kids with Autism (review)
- A Program Description of a Community-Based Intensive Behavioral Intervention Program for Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Assessing the Effects of the Rocket Math Program with a Primary Elementary School Student At Risk for School Failure: A Case Study
- The Effects of Two Types of Teacher Questioning on Teacher Behavior and Student Performance: A Case Study
- The Effect of Teacher Coaching with Performance Feedback on Behavior-Specific Praise in Inclusion Classrooms
- Patterns in Recidivism and Discretionary Placement in Disciplinary Alternative Education: The Impact of Gender, Ethnicity, Age, and Special Education Status
- High Suspension Schools and Dropout Rates for Black and White Students
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content