To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Mary Hutton and the Development of a Working-Class Women’s Political Poetics
- “Home one and all”: Redeeming the Whore of Babylon in Christina Rossetti’s Religious Poetry
- “Almost unmade”: Hopkins and the Body Apocalyptic
- “Telling what’s o’er”: Remaking the Sonnet Cycle in Augusta Webster’s Mother and Daughter
- Augusta Webster Writing Motherhood in the Dramatic Monologue and the Sonnet Sequence
- Robert Browning’s “Saul”: Strains through the Array
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content