To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $12.00 USD.
This issue contains 17 articles in total
- About the Authors and Editors
- Driving Dixie Down: Removing the Confederate Flag from Southern State Capitals: An Excerpt
- The Confederate Battle Flag: A Symbol of Southern Heritage and Identity
- Will the South Do It Again?
- Surveying the South: Studies in Regional Sociology (review)
- Along Freedom Road: Hyde County, North Carolina, and the Fate of Black Schools in the South (review)
- Race and Democracy: The Civil Rights Struggle in Louisiana, 1915-1972 (review)
- Behind the Mask of Chivalry: The Making of the Second Ku Klux Klan (review)
- From Congregation Town to Industrial City: Culture and Social Change in a Southern Community (review)
- An Evening When Alone: Four Journals of Single Women in the South, 1827-67 (review)
- The Civil War in Popular Culture: A Reusable Past (review)
- Andersonville: The Last Depot (review)
- The Confederate Flag and the Meaning of Southern History
- The Confederate Battle Flag in American History and Culture
- Forever Faithful: The Southern Historical Society and Confederate Historical Memory
- The American Civil War in Economic Perspective: Basic Questions and Some Answers
- Front Porch
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content