To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $19.00 USD.
This issue contains 20 articles in total
- About the Contributors
- "How the negros [sic] became McCaslins too...": A New Faulkner Letter
- Grave Matters
- What's in a Name?
- Lydia Mendoza Vida Mía (review)
- Caribbean Sampler (review)
- Boozoo Chavis and the Magic Sounds Who Stole My Monkey? (review)
- Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver The Original Band, and: G. B. Grayson and Henry Whitter The Recordings of Grayson & Whitter (review)
- Kentucky Old-Time Banjo, and: Morgan Sexton Shady Grove (review)
- Faulkner's World The Photographs of Martin J. Dain (review)
- Imagining Miami Ethnic Politics in a Postmodern World (review)
- My Life and an Era The Autobiography of Buck Colbert Franklin (review)
- Robert Worth Bingham and the Southern Mystique (review)
- Louisiana Sojourns Travelers' Tales and Literary Journeys (review)
- Shout Because You're Free The African American Ring Shout Tradition in Coastal Georgia (review)
- Light and Air The Photography of Bayard Wootten (review)
- Sister Act: Sorority Rush as Feminine Performance
- Goat Cart Sam a.k.a. Porgy, an Icon of a Sanitized South
- A Love Letter to Thomas Wolfe
- Front Porch
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content