- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- The High School Journal
- The University of North Carolina Press
- “Flying the Plane While We Build It”: A Case Study of an Early College High School Volume 94, Number 2,January–February 2011, pp. 43-57
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $19.00 USD.
This issue contains 4 articles in total
- Accessible Information and Prevention Strategies Related to Student Sexual Harassment: A Review of Students Harassing Students
- Reading Between the Lines: Motives, Beliefs, and Achievement in Adolescent Boys
- “Flying the Plane While We Build It”: A Case Study of an Early College High School
- Letter from the Editorial Board
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content