To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- Interstitial Spaces and the Search for Identity in the "Other" South
- Owning Up: Revisiting Property, Education, and Race in the South
- Before the War, the Rumors
- Two Takes on Faulkner's "Postage Stamp of Native Soil"
- Randall Kenan Beyond the Final Frontier: Science Fiction, Superheroes, and the South in A Visitation of Spirits
- The Plain Style in Southern Poetry
- Quite Contrary: The Cultivation of Self in Mary Mebane's Autobiography
- More Than One Way to (Mis)Read a Mockingbird
- A Patriotic Deus ex Machina in Flannery O'Connor's "The Displaced Person"
- What's Eating Anthony Burns? Dismembering the Bodies That Matter in Tennessee Williams's "Desire and the Black Masseur"
- "The Faithful Gravedigger": The Role of "Innocent" Wash Jones and the Invisible "White Trash" in Faulkner's Absalom, Absalom!
- Fear and Desire: Regional Aesthetics and Colonial Desire in Kate Chopin's Portrayals of the Tragic Mulatta Stereotype
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content