To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- From the Editor
- The Seven Weeks: A 19th-Century Burmese Palm-Leaf Manuscript
- Notes on Burmese Manuscripts: Text and Images
- The Alchemist and His Ball
- Healing, Rebellion, and the Law: Ethnologies of Medicine in Colonial Burma, 1928-1932
- Syphilis and the Kachin Regeneration Campaign, 1937-1938
- Inoculators, the Indigenous Obstacle to Vaccination in Colonial Burma
- The Scientific and Hygienic Housewife-and-Mother: Education, Consumption and the Discourse of Domesticity
- Bitter Pills: Colonialism, Medicine and Nationalism in Burma, 1870-1940
- Death and Disease in the Prisons of Colonial Burma
- About the Cover
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content