To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 16 articles in total
- The Algerian War and the Revision of France's Overseas Mission
- Vichy Rule in French West Africa: Prelude to Decolonization?
- Of Rats, Rice, and Race: The Great Hanoi Rat Massacre, an Episode in French Colonial History
- Georges Hardy and Educational Ethnology in French Morocco, 1920-26
- "Une Babylone Noire": Interracial Unions in Colonial Libreville, c. 1860-1914
- More than Symbolic: Pierre Clement de Laussat's Municipal Council and French Louisianian Protest against American Territorial Government
- Le Gouvernement de la Louisiane Française, 1731-43: Essai d'Histoire Comparative
- Deux Fondations Scientifiques a la Nouvelle-Orleans (1728-30): La Connaissance a l'Epreuve de la Realite Coloniale
- Crossing Gender Boundaries: Tupi and European Women in the Eyes of Claude d'Abbeville
- L'Arbre de Paix : Eighteenth-Century Franco-Iroquois Relations
- Widowhood in New France: Consequences and Coping Strategies
- Borderland Worries: Loyalty Oaths in Acadie /Nova Scotia, 1654-1755
- Peter Moogk's Nouvelle France: A Return to the Quest for Origins?
- La Nouvelle France/Les Nouvelles Frances
- Writing the Cultural History of Pre-1760 European Colonists
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content