To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $39.00 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- From the Editors
- Major Tribal Nations and Bands
- Contributor Biographies
- News and Announcements
- The Indian Who Bombed Berlin (review)
- Lost Creeks: Collected Journals, and: Song of the Oktahutche: Collected Poems (review)
- Rhetorics of the Americas: 3114 BCE to 2012 CE (review)
- Do You See What I Mean? Plains Indian Sign Talk and the Embodiment of Action (review)
- Narrative as Landscape: A Home Beyond Boundaries in Linda Hogan's Solar Storms
- Landscape as Narrative: Traveling the Sacred Geography of the Anishinaabeg
- Landscape as Narrative, Narrative as Landscape
- The Critique of Violent Atonement in Sherman Alexie's Indian Killer and David Treuer's The Hiawatha
- Remapping the Family of Nations: The Geopolitics of Kinship in Hendrick Aupaumut's "A Short Narration"
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content