- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Victorian Poetry
- West Virginia University Press
- Darwinism, Feminism, and the Sonnet Sequence: Meredith's Modern Love Volume 48, Number 4, Winter 2010, pp. 523-538
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Erratum, Victorian Poetry, Vol. 48, no. 3
- "Thy woman's hair, my sister, all unshorn": EBB's Sonnets to George Sand
- Glorification of the Lowly in Felicia Hemans' Sonnets "Female Characters of Scripture"
- Modern Love and the Sonetto Caudato: Comedic Intervention through the Satiric Sonnet Form
- Darwinism, Feminism, and the Sonnet Sequence: Meredith's Modern Love
- Charles (Tennyson) Turner and the Power of the Small Poetic Thing
- "Pyramids of Egypt": Shakespeare's Sonnets and a Victorian Turn to Obscurity
- Sonnet—Image—Intertext: Reading Rossetti's The Girlhood of Mary Virgin and Found
- D. G. Rossetti and Christina Rossetti as Sonnet Writers
- Of Sonnets and Other Monuments: Picturing Sonnets of the Nineteenth Century
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content