To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Famine in North Korea: Markets, Aid, and Reform (review)
- Japanese Assimilation Policies in Colonial Korea, 1910-1945 (review)
- Between Ally and Partner: Korea-China Relations and the United States (review)
- China's Rise and the Two Koreas: Politics, Economics, Security (review)
- The Comfort Women: Sexual Violence and Postcolonial Memory in Korea and Japan (review)
- Images of Monasticism: The Temple Stay Program and the Re-branding of Korean Buddhist Temples
- The Visual Embodiment of Women in the Korea Mission Field
- Silla Buddhism and the Hwarang
- Nationalism and Ethnic Identity in the Sino-Korean Border Region of Yanbian, 1945–1950
- The Democratic State Engulfing Civil Society: The Ironies of Korean Democracy
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content