- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Contemporary Literature
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Structures of Feeling: Or, How to Do Things (or Not) with Books Volume 51, Number 2, Summer 2010, pp. 419-428
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- Unfamiliar Crossings
- Backing into the Other: White Identity, Cultural Blackness, and Southern Fiction
- Structures of Feeling: Or, How to Do Things (or Not) with Books
- Poetry in the Field of Vision
- History, Community, Spirituality: Keywords for Rethinking Postmodernism?
- Historical Fiction and the Revaluing of Historical Continuity in Sarah Waters's Tipping the Velvet
- Harryette Mullen's Sleeping with the Dictionary and Race in Language/Writing
- From Typology to Topology: On Jack Spicer
- The Politics of Originality: Reading Ivan Vladislavić through J. M. Coetzee's Early Fiction
- Don DeLillo's Financial Sublime
- An Interview with Jon McGregor
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content