To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $39.00 USD.
This issue contains 24 articles in total
- Bulletin Board
- Current Bibliography
- Reading Hemingway's Men Without Women: Glossary and Commentary (review)
- Historic Photos of Ernest Hemingway (review)
- in his time: Ernest Hemingway's Collection of Paintings and the Artists He Knew (review)
- The Hemingway Patrols: Ernest Hemingway and His Hunt for the U-boats (review)
- Art Matters: Hemingway, Craft, and the Creation of the Modern Short Story (review)
- Key West Hemingway: A Reassessment (review)
- "Just the Little Things": Newly Discovered Sources for Hemingway's 1941 Manila Stay
- Vagueness and Ambiguity in Hemingway's "Soldier's Home": Two Puzzling Passages
- Letter from Dawn Powell to Carlos Baker, 10 May 1965
- Memories of Hemingway: A Letter from Dawn Powell to Carlos Baker, 10 May 1965
- "Who's Normal? What's Normal?": Teaching The Garden of Eden through the Lens of Normality Studies
- Posthumous Queer: Hemingway Among Others
- Hemingway Talking to Walker Talking to Heminway
- Teaching Modernist Temporality with The Garden of Eden
- "In the Stream of Life": Teaching The Garden of Eden Contextually
- The French Connection: Some Visual and Literary Sources for the French Connection in Hemingway's "The Light of the World"
- Swiping Stein: The Ambivalence of Hemingway Parodies
- "Now You Have Seen It": Ernest Hemingway, Joris Ivens, and The Spanish Earth
- Beating Mr. Turgenev: "The Execution of Tropmann" and Hemingway's Aesthetic of Witness
- "In Those Days the Distances Were All Very Different": Alienation in Ernest Hemingway's 'God Rest You Merry, Gentlemen
- PEN Hemingway Keynote Address Delivered at the John F. Kennedy Library 28 March 2010: "Humiliation, Ambition, and that Sob in the Spine"
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content