To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $12.00 USD.
This issue contains 17 articles in total
- About the Contributors
- Religion in Mississippi (review)
- George Henry White: An Even Chance in the Race of Life (review)
- Faulkner's County: The Historical Roots of Yoknapatawpha (review)
- Intimate Strategies of the Civil War: Military Commanders and Their Wives (review)
- The Politics of Whiteness: Race, Workers, and Culture in the Modern South (review)
- Out Under the Sky of the Great Smokies: A Personal Journal (review)
- Mr. Skylark: John Bennett and the Charleston Renaissance (review)
- Up Beat Down South: "The Death of Emma Hartsell"
- Audubon Drive, Memphis
- My Twentieth Century: Leaves from a Journal
- Heritage, not Hate? Collecting Black Memorabilia
- In Search of the Lost Confederate Graveyard: The Last Civil War Correspondent Enters the Field
- Yankee Interloper and Native Son: Carl Carmer and Clarence Cason: Unlikely Twins of Alabama Expose
- Our Kind of Yankee: September 11 Reminded Southerners of What We Admire about New York
- Front Porch
- Letters to the Editors: Britney's Ghost: More Fallout from Our Most Controversial Cover
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content