- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Journal of General Education
- Penn State University Press
- When Learning and Change Collide: Examining Student Claims to Have “Learned Nothing” Volume 59, Number 2, 2010, pp. 124-140
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $21.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Editor’s Note
- Creating the Entrepreneurial University to Support Liberal Education (review)
- When Learning and Change Collide: Examining Student Claims to Have “Learned Nothing”
- Can Downsizing College Class Sizes Augment Student Outcomes?: An Investigation of the Effects of Class Size on Student Learning
- An Exploratory Investigation of the Assessment Practices of Selected Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business–Accredited Business Programs and Linkages with General Education Outcomes
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content