- Digital Price: $5.00 USD (All sales final)
- Northeast African Studies
- Michigan State University Press
- The British Southern Policy in Sudan: An Inquiry into the Closed District Ordinances (1914-1946) Volume 1, Numbers 2-3, 1994 (New Series), pp. 165-185
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 14 articles in total
- Prelude to the Mahdiyya: Peasants and Traders in the Shendi Region, 1821-1885 (review)
- Where Giants Trod: The Saga of Kenya's Desert Lake (review)
- The Pastoral Son and the Spirit of Patriarchy: Religion, Society and Person Among East African Stock Keepers (review)
- Islamism, Arabism, and the Disintegration of the Sudan
- Luxury, Status, and the Importance of Slavery in the Nineteenth- and Early-Twentieth-Century Northern Sudan
- The British Southern Policy in Sudan: An Inquiry into the Closed District Ordinances (1914-1946)
- Problems and Strategies in the Decipherment of Meroitic
- The Parliamentary Election of 1986: Fatally Flawed?
- Food Security in the Sudan
- Sudan's Democratic Experiment: Present Crisis and Future Prospects
- The Problem of Centralization in the Sudan
- Missed Opportunities: The Failure of Intensification and Diversification in the Gezira Scheme
- Non-Acceptance of Islam in the Southern Sudan: The Case of the Dinka from the Pre-Colonial Period to Independence (1956)
- Inequality and Democracy in Sudanese History
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content