- Digital Price: $5.00 USD (All sales final)
- Northeast African Studies
- Michigan State University Press
- Architecture and Kingship: The Significance of Gondar-Style Architecture Volume 2, Number 3, 1995 (New Series), pp. 7-19
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Rural Change in Machakos, Kenya; A Historical Geography Perspective (review)
- Meaza of Ethiopia (review)
- Fishing in Africa: A Guide to War and Corruption, and: Small Wars, Small Mercies: Journeys in Africa's Disputed Nations (review)
- Imagining Ethiopia: Struggles for History and Identity in the Horn of Africa (review)
- Port Sudan: The Evolution of a Colonial City (review)
- Protecting the Dispossessed: A Challenge for the International Community (review)
- The Ethiopian Transition: Democratization or New Authoritarianism?
- The Haile Sellassie I Prize Trust
- The Battle of Af Abet and Eritrean Independence
- Islam and Swahili Culture on the Banadir Coast
- Architecture and Kingship: The Significance of Gondar-Style Architecture
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content