- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Comparative Literature Studies
- Penn State University Press
- Mapping World Literature: International Canonization and Transnational Literatures (review) Volume 47, Number 3, 2010, pp. 396-399
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $26.00 USD.
This issue contains 14 articles in total
- How to Read World Literature, and: Teaching World Literature, and: The Longman Anthology of World Literature (review)
- Mapping World Literature: International Canonization and Transnational Literatures (review)
- Seeds of a Different Eden: Chinese Garden Ideas and a New English Aesthetic Ideal (review)
- The Hypothetical Mandarin: Sympathy, Modernity, and Chinese Pain (review)
- The Comparative Journeys: Essays on Literature and Religion East and West (review)
- Chinese Shakespeares: Two Centuries of Cultural Exchange (review)
- Empire of Texts in Motion: Chinese, Korean, and Taiwanese Transculturations of Japanese Literature (review)
- Cosmopolitan Publics: Anglophone Print Culture in Semi-Colonial Shanghai (review)
- An Experiment in Gendered Reading: Enchi Fumiko's "A Bond for Two Lifetimes—Gleanings"
- Miseducation: Dalit and Beur Writers on the Antiromance of Pedagogy
- "Chinese" Intextuations of the World
- Getting Ideas about World Literature in China
- When Cosmopolitanisms Intersect: An Early Chinese Buddhist Apologetic and World Literature
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content