- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- Studies in Philology
- The University of North Carolina Press
- “Thus I restles rest in Spayne”: Engaging Empire in the Poetry of Sir Thomas Wyatt and Garcilaso de la Vega Volume 107, Number 4, Fall 2010, pp. 493-519
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $22.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Editor’s Note: Louis Round Wilson Prize for 2009
- The Photographic Eye and the Vision of Childhood in Lewis Carroll
- The Father’s Living Monument: Textual Progeny and the Birth of the Author in Sidney’s Arcadias
- “Thus I restles rest in Spayne”: Engaging Empire in the Poetry of Sir Thomas Wyatt and Garcilaso de la Vega
- Thomas More’s History of Richard III: Genre, Humanism, and Moral Education
- Alchemical Lydgate
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content