- Digital Price: $5.00 USD (All sales final)
- Contagion: Journal of Violence, Mimesis, and Culture
- Michigan State University Press
- Violence as Institution in African Religious Experience: A Case Study of Rwanda Volume 8, Spring 2001, pp. 39-68
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- Notes on Contributors
- Editor's Note
- Gauguin: The Oscillating Structure of Disguise
- Repenting of Retributionism
- The Mob and the Victim in the Psalms and Job
- Peace Education and the Northern Irish Conflict
- Desire, Emulation, and Envy in The Portrait of a Lady
- Mimetic Theory and the Program of Alcoholics Anonymous
- Mimetic Sadism in the Fiction of Yukio Mishima
- Violence as Institution in African Religious Experience: A Case Study of Rwanda
- The Great Gatsby: Romance or Holocaust?
- From Cain and Abel to Esau and Jacob
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content