- Digital Price: $5.00 USD (All sales final)
- Contagion: Journal of Violence, Mimesis, and Culture
- Michigan State University Press
- Neck-Riddles in Mimetic Theory Volume 2, Spring 1995, pp. 189-202
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- Notes on Contributors
- Editor's Introduction
- Neck-Riddles in Mimetic Theory
- A National Shrine to Scapegoating?: The Vietnam Veterans Memorial Washington, D.C.
- Violence and the Sacred in Northern Ireland
- The Centrality to the Exodus of Torah as Ethical Projection
- The Destruction of the Seven Nations in Deuteronomy and the Mimetic Theory
- Stories of Sacrifice
- Hobbes and the Katéchon: The Secularization of Sacrificial Christianity
- Hobbes & Secularization: Christianity and the Political Problem of Religion
- Economy as a Victimizing Mechanism
- The Self-Deconstruction of the Liberal Order
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content