- Digital Price: $5.00 USD (All sales final)
- Contagion: Journal of Violence, Mimesis, and Culture
- Michigan State University Press
- Mimesis, Violence, and Socially Engaged Buddhism: Overture to a Dialogue Volume 3, Spring 1996, pp. 121-140
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- Notes on Contributors
- Holy Communion: Altar Sacrament for Making a Sacrificial Sin Offering, or Table Sacrament for Nourishing a Life of Service?
- Murder in the Garden?: The Envy of the Gods in Genesis 2 and 3
- The Sacred and the Myth: Havel's Greengrocer and the Transformation of Ideology in Communist Czechoslovakia
- Ibsen's Drama of Self-Sacrifice
- Mimesis, Violence, and Socially Engaged Buddhism: Overture to a Dialogue
- "The Crowd Is Untruth": A Comparison of Kierkegaard and Girard
- Politics and Peace
- The King and the Crowd: Divine Right and Popular Sovereignty in the French Revolution
- The Unique Source of Religion and Morality
- Desire is Mimetic: A Clinical Approach
- The Cycle of Violence and Feminist Constructions of Selfhood
- Eating Disorders and Mimetic Desire
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content