- Digital Price: $5.00 USD (All sales final)
- Contagion: Journal of Violence, Mimesis, and Culture
- Michigan State University Press
- Twilight of the Vampires: History and the Myth of the Undead Volume 5, Spring 1998, pp. 30-45
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- Notes on Contributors
- Editor's Note
- Crucifixion: Accident or Design?
- St. Augustine's Novelistic Conversion
- The Founding Murder in Machiavelli's The Prince
- A Parable of Scandal: Speculations about the Wheat and the Tares in Matthew 13
- Mimetic Violence and Nella Larsen's Passing: Toward a Critical Consciousness of Racism
- Sacrifice and the Public Sphere
- The Body and the Blood: Sacrificial Expulsion in Au Revoir Les Enfants
- Twilight of the Vampires: History and the Myth of the Undead
- Dead Man Walking: On the Cinematic Treatment Of Licensed Public Killing
- The Party's Over (Almost): Terminal Celebration in Contemporary Film
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content